Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Blue Screen of Death

Yes, I write this whilst gripped with the fear that the 'blue screen of death' will render my PC useless once again. It's been crashing for some time but despite my best efforts I have to admit to myself that I need to reformat the drive. It definitely needs it even if it doesn't fix the problem. It should do but you never know with computers.

So 5 hours ago I began sorting out, deleting and transferring stuff to my laptop. Good job I have my 'spare' PC.

Just read that Gareth Thomas and Shane Williams are out of the Ireland clash. Damn, that doesn't help our chances. We better bloody win though or I shan't be a happy bastard. Mind you, I'm generally moody at the moment so maybe it won't make any difference.

Anyway, better post this pish before I see blue...

No comments: