Friday, February 24, 2006

Offsite

Had to mention my boring day straight out of hell, or a near-by area of equal torment and never-ending pain, which in work terms is known as an 'offsite'.

OK, so maybe it wasn't as bad as it first appeared to be... but to be fair it was shit. I'm glad it is over because I have no enthusiasm for such pointlessnesses. Other folk seem to be at least slightly interested but sadly not me. OK, some of it was fine, but that was the non-work related malarky. I'm just glad it's over for another year.

Tother folk will be out tomorrow celebrating their bonuses. Not me though. Don't get me wrong, I am most pleased with my bonza bonus and I will be going out too. So what's going on? Well, I shall be out celebrating the end of the offsite not the bonus. Huzzah!

Now that ickle whinge is out of my system, time for nitenite.

No comments: