Sunday, September 11, 2005

I just did something stoopid...

I got me pasty out of the fridge and placed on it on a plate for some 'microwave action'. I then put the said microwave on and started licking my lips like an expectant dog at meal time.

'Ping'

Up I jump! Open door of microwave and suddenly I am really confused - but only for a second - I havent put the damn thing in the microwave! What a nob-end. Makes me laugh how dumb I am though.

Reminds me of all the times I fill up the kettle and put it on it's base. And wait patiently for it to boil. 'Course, I keep forgetting to press the 'on' button. Many, many times. Not too worried about that but would start to debate whether I should consider euthanasia if I forget to put food in the microwave again. Even worse though would be leaving a supermarket and then realizing that one has forgotten to buy any food. Hey, we all do it.

Just listening to some Athlete - it's good. Download 'Wires' and unless you are stoopid and made of poo you should like it. I find it quite inspiring actually; I was feeling pretty low earlier but after a bit of 'Athlete action' I feel alot better. Although still pissed off that another weekend passes me by. It's not as though I sit on my fecking arse all day - I do things but I never have enough time to do all the random crap I want to. I get the feeling I'll be on my deathbed still obsessively clutching my 'list of things to do'. Ah, lists. I should mention lists - one of the greatest gifts granted to mankind. Just behind Brie, amended 'To Let' signs and the Sziget festival.

Anyway, that'll be tomorrow night's task. Let me put it on my list.

No comments: