Friday, July 22, 2011

Star Wars Prequels Reviews

If, like me, you were bitterly disappointed with the three prequel films, that at the time completely ruined all of your great Star Wars memories, then you should enjoy watching these reviews as they rip apart the films with much gusto and, more importantly, with much accuracy.

But, be warned they are long; The Phantom Menace review is 70 minutes in length. As much as I dislike the films I initially thought: "I'm not watching a ruddy 70-minute review." But less than five minutes in and I was hooked - "I am watching a ruddy 70-minute review!"

Anyway, they are very clever, very insightful and very bloody good. Enjoy...

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace Review:



Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones Review:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfBhi6qqFLA

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith Review:
http://redlettermedia.com/plinkett/star-wars/star-wars-episode-iii-revenge-of-the-sith/

The sad thing is that these reviews are genuinely better than most films that are released in the cinemas these days. Hmm, I might watch them again some day...

No comments: