Thursday, February 09, 2006

By Jolly, I did it!

That's right - I emptied the rubbish. Last night in fact, during a bizarre frenzy of sorting and tidying. It's a grand improvement. I feel rightly proud goddamit. I did pencil in some hovering tonight but I reckon I have too much to do; like write this pointless update.

I'm a little scared now. The rubbish issue has compelled me to share this news and write this blog for three successive days. Has it come to this? What other run-of-the-mill, cack-boring, domestic issue can I come into contact with in order to continue in this fashion? Ooh, my bookshelf is looking a little dusty...

Just realised that I have said 'hover' when I meant 'hoover'. I shan't delete it as it amused me. Hovering is such a fine reward for doing a spot of housework.

No comments: