Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Damn, it's Ferbruary

As I said, damn, it's February. I've missed the January posting window and now I don't have a January message archive! Pah.

Can life get any worse? Well, yes it can: I've got a big pile of rubbish on my kitchen floor which I can't be bothered to throw out. How long will this lethargy last?? I reckon it's inversely correlated with the strength of the smell emitting from the pile. Strong smell: lethargy decreases; manageable smell: lethargy remains.

At the moment my lethargy has a fairly strong grip on me. So I'll leave it to you to work out the smell strength. It's like a game this. Good isn't it? Might come back every day with updates; that would be exciting eh? Well, more exciting than no updates anyway.

And the summary for tomorrow is: exciting.

No comments: